Matt and Nosheen from Middlebeck have reserved their first home together after taking a virtual tour.
Viewing & Tours
- We now have virtual tours of many of our housetypes and street scenes from our developments to give you a real-life perspective of what living in a Countryside home could feel like.
- Our website displays an up-to-date list of all our available homes and their pricing plus available promotional offers.
- Our Sales Consultants are available Daily, 11am - 6pm to discuss plot availability, take you through a virtual tour, talk you through the details of our amazing specification as well as our current incentive schemes.
Information & Advice
- We can put you in touch with an IFA who can access the whole market for lenders, advise on Help to Buy and the imminent changes in April 2021 plus give you free independent, confidential advice.
- We are also here to talk you through the Buying Process and the next steps for reserving your dream home.
- We can talk you through our homes layouts to give you a real sense of what the home will feel like, the size of the rooms as well as the outstanding specification and extras that are included.
Making a Reservation
- A simple reservation can be made over the phone and reservation paperwork will be issued to you by email.
- We will go through all aspects of the reservation paperwork with you over the phone and advise the best method of signing.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your new home.
- We will continue to provide the next steps to progress your purchase and keep in touch regularly.
You can book an appointment with one of our Sales Consultants who will call you back via telephone, Skype, Zoom, Teams or an alternative platform of your choice.
Don’t miss out!